If being a landlord is completely new to you, then you’ve come to the right place! Even if you have a bit of experience under your belt, the following resources will help you manage your rentals and enable you to cultivate a better landlord-tenant relationship.
For ease of reading, the following sections have been broken into various topics. Feel free to read through each section or skip around if you like.
- Deciding on a Fixed Term Lease or a Month to Month Lease
- Basics of a Rental Application Process
- 8 Critical Items You need on a Rental Application Form
- Residential Lease Agreement Form Download
- Move Out Checklist for Landlords
- Guide to Screening for New Tenants for Your Rental Property
- Spotting Red Flags in a Tenant Credit Report
- Landlord Insurance Policy – What’s the Right Coverage?
- Why Landlords still need an Umbrella Insurance Policy